ICLA 2022: Re-Imagining Literatures of the World: Global and Local, Mainstreams and Margins, XXIII Congress of International Comparative Literature Association (ICLA) at TSU in Tbilisi (Georgia)
Georgian Comparative Literature Association (GCLA)
International Comparative Literature Association (ICLA)
Ivane Javakhisvhili Tbilisi State University (TSU)
Shota Rustaveli Institute of Georgian Literature
XXIII Congress - July 24, 2022 – July 29, 2022
- Words and Images crossing literary and critical borders
- East and West: Literary and Cultural Paradigms
- Global South and Global North
- Minorities and/ in Literature
- Translating difference: The Other in Other Words
- Minor Literature, Small Literatures, Literatures of Small Nations
- Colonial, Postcolonial, Decolonial and Neocolonial Experiences: Rewriting Cultural History
- Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Literature and Culture
- The post-Soviet Literary Space and the World after the Cold War
- Digital Culture: Media, Transmedia, Intermedia
Individual proposals may be submitted for Congress sessions as well as for Open group sessions and Special sessions.
Abstract should be submitted in English or in French with 3-5 keywords;
No more than 300 words; Font- Sylfaen; Size 11 Line spacing – single.
XXIII Congress working languages are: English, French, Georgian.
Proposals must be written in English or French.
Membership of the ICLA is a requirement to present at the Congress
Ilia Tchavtchavadze Avenue, Academic Building I, 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia
Kostava str.5, 0108, Tbilisi, Georgia
Gudiashvili Str.7, 0108, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Group session submission due: 31 August, 2021.
- Acceptance of group sessions announced by Chairs: November 30, 2021.
- Individual abstract submission due: 31 December, 2021
- Special session submission due: 31 December, 2021
- Acceptance announced of individual papers 20 February, 2022
- Registration deadline June 1, 2022