Our open-access collaboration partners
The following institutes use CompaRe’s publication services.
Since 2015, the ZfL in Berlin has archived several monograph series on CompaRe:
- The Trajekte series, published by Wilhelm Fink
- The LiteraturForschung series, published by Kadmos Kulturverlag
- The Interjekte open access series issued by the ZfL
- The Forum Interdisziplinäre Begriffsgeschichte open access series issued by the ZfL
Here you find all documents of the ZfL on CompaRe.
An agreement with the Department of Language and Literature at the Max Planck Institute of Empirical Aesthetics has ensured the ongoing simultaneous archiving of the department’s publications appearing in the open access repository PuRe. The indexing of these publications on CompaRe provides the added benefit of making them visible within the context of literature studies.
Here you find all documents of the MPIEA on CompaRe.
The European Dream Cultures Research Training Group (University of Saarbrücken) has agreed to collaborate with the SIS Comparative Literature.
After the expiry of a moving wall lasting one year, Aisthesis will make two annual volumes available in open access via CompaRe:
- Komparatistik: Jahrbuch der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Literaturwissenschaft (annual volume issued by the German Society for General and Comparative Literature; beginning with the 2014-2015 edition)
- Colloquium Helveticum, the annual volume issued by the Swiss Society for General and Comparative Literature Studies (beginning with the 2015 edition)
Here you find all documents of the Aisthesis Verlag on CompaRe.
The Jahrbuch der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Literaturwissenschaft was published by Synchron. Wissenschaftsverlag der Autoren (Heidelberg) from 1999 to 2014, which has kindly made these volumes available on open access via CompaRe.
Here you find all documents of the Synchron. Wissenschaftsverlag der Autoren on CompaRe.
Christian A. Bachmann Verlag has made selected articles from the Comiqheft series, as well as additional publications, available on CompaRe.